The entries for Dubna are closed
- Your entry will be confirmed by the World Cup administration secretary and
you will receive at the same time the
form to book your accommodation and to tell us about your travel details.
- The prize money is the same as it was in 2005 ($20,000/$13,500 M/W).
There is no travel compensation for this stop.
- Official arrival starts Thursday 27 July. Official departure day is Mondy 31 July.
- Transport from the airports in Moscow to Dubna and from the official
hotel to the site will be provided by the organiser free of charge for all
skiers and accompanying persons.
- Familiarisation will be offered to all participants on Friday on a first come
first serve basis. No reservation possible.
- Accommodation for the skiers whose entry is accepted is offered by
the organiser on a room double occupancy basis
- Hotel arrangements in Moscow for sight seeing before
or after the event can be arranged on request.
- Be sure that you are getting a visa - information about this process will be posted shortly